Mike is a little boy. He is only five years old. — 迈克是一个小男孩。他只有五岁。 —

He is too small to go to school. — 他太小了,不能上学。 —

So he can not read and write. 所以他不会读写。

One day he stood at my desk with a pencil in his h and . — 有一天,他站在我的桌子前,手里拿着一支铅笔。 —

There was a big piece of paper on the desk. — 桌子上有一大张纸。 —

He wanted to draw a picture of himself. — 他想画一幅自己的画像。 —

He drew lines and cleared them out, then drew more and cleared them out again. — 他画了线条,又擦掉,然后又画了更多,再擦掉。 —

When I looked at the picture, he wasn’t happy. — 当我看着那幅画时,他不高兴了。 —

“Well,” he said at last to me, “I’ll put a tail on it and make it a monkey.” “好吧,”他最后对我说,“我会加个尾巴,把它变成一只猴子。”

He began to add the tail. I began to laugh 他开始加上尾巴。我开始笑了。


yewandou

一个人要有坚强的毅力,否则他将一事无成

0 条评论

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注