W: With pleasure. Generally, Guangdong food is a bit light. Sichuan food has a strong and hot taste. Shanghai food is rather oily.

W:非常乐意(with pleasure)。一般来说(generally),广东菜口味清淡些(a bit light),四川菜味道重、辣,上海菜相当油腻(rather oily)。

G: Thanks. This is my first visit to China. Could you tell me what different kinds of Chinese food you serve here?

G:谢谢,这是我第一次来中国。请给我讲讲这里都供应哪些中国菜?

G: I’ll have Chinese food for a change today. I like Chinese food very much, you know.

G:今天我想吃中餐换个口味。你知道我很喜欢中餐的。

W: We usually serve the food first and then the soup, but we’ll bring you the soup first if you like.

W:我们通常是先上菜后上汤,但我们可以根据您的要求给您先上汤。

W: As you can see from the menu, we serve Shanghai food, Guangdong food and Sichuan food.

W:正如您在菜单上所看到的,我们供应四川菜、广东菜和上海菜

G: Very nice. Let me try them.

G:非常好,让我尝尝吧。

G: Very interesting. There are so many kinds of dishes of different tastes. It’s hard to decide which to take. But I think I’ll have Sichuan food this time as I like hot food. I’d like to have some standard Sichuan dishes.

G:非常有趣。这么多不同口味的不同菜肴(dish),很难决定吃哪种了。但这次我想吃四川菜,因为我喜欢辣的。我想要些标准的(standard)四川菜。

W: All right, sir. I’ll get it for you right now.

W:好的,先生。我马上给您端上。

W: I’m glad to hear that. This way, please. Here is the menu for today.

W:很高兴听您这么说。这边请…这是今天的菜单(menu)。

W: Would you like pork shreds with fish seasoning, chicken cubes with chili peppers and sour pungent soup?

W:那您看鱼香肉丝、辣子鸡丁和酸(sour)辣汤怎么样?

W: Good afternoon, sir. We have both Chinese food and western food. Which do you like better, Chinese or Western?

W:下午好,先生。我们这里有中餐也有西餐(western food).您要点中餐还是西餐?

G: I’m used to having soup first.

G:我习惯先喝汤(‘m used to having soup first)。

W: Waitress, G: Guest

W:女服务员,G:客人(guest)

G: Could you tell me more about them?

G:能给我详细介绍一下吗?


yewandou

一个人要有坚强的毅力,否则他将一事无成

0 条评论

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

蜀ICP备2025134762号 | 川公网安备51011202001092号