Do you?
你会吗?
I’ve seen you in it.
我曾见过你那身打扮。
Now I remember.
现在我想起来了。
the wedding will take place tomorrow.
婚礼只有明天举行了。
We all need one of those.
我们都需要一个这样的领结。
How do you tie it?
你怎么系的?
I’ll try again.
我再试一次。
Do you think they’re open?
你们说现在还开门吗?
Of course.
对啊。
Not so good, Grandpa.
情况不太好,爷爷。
Don’t worry.
别担心,
any more nervous than he is.
更加紧张了。
A clip-on?
用夹上去的?
I never could tie one of those…
我从来就不会打那一类的…
How do you tie your bow tie?
你怎么系领结的?
We’ll figure a way.
我们会想法子的。
You don’t?
你没系?
Should be.
应该是开的。
You’d better not make Harry
你最好别让Harry
Yes, it’s so easy.
没错,它真简便。
OK. Here we go.
好吧。我们重来。
clip it around under your collar.
将它夹在领子下方。
No. I never could, either.
不会,我也一直都不会。
Are they always that difficult to make?
领结这样难系吗?
You look great.
你看起来很神气。
All you do is
你所要做的就是
At this rate,
照这种速度,
What do you mean?
你是什么意思呀?
I’m worried, Philip.
我很担心,Philip。
then there can’t be a wedding.
婚礼就不能举行了。
I don’t.
我没系。
We can’t get this bow tie tied.
我们系不好领结。
Hmmm. It is wrong.
嗯嗯。是不对劲。
If we can’t tie the tie,
假如我们系不好领结,
Not to worry.
别担心。
Yeah, Grandpa,
对呀,爷爷。
Nobody knows how to do it.
没有人会系。
I have always worn a clip-on bow tie.
我都是用夹上去的领结。
Well, you have your own tuxedo.
噢,你有自己的燕尾服。
things… bow ties.
玩意儿…领结。
What if we can’t tie the tie?
如果我们系不好领结怎么办?
The tuxedo rental store.
礼服出租店。
The truth is… yes.
老实说…是很难。
How’re you doing, fellas?
你们怎么样了,各位?
It looks wrong.
看起来不对劲。
Ring? Ring?
戒指?戒指?
Sunday’s their big day.
星期天是他们大生意的日子。
you are one of us, Harry.
你就是我们家中的一员了,Harry。
Poor Harry.
可怜的Harry。
Susan is one of the best women you’ll ever find.
Susan是你能找到最好的女人之一。
She’s just like her grandma.
她就像她的祖母一样。
And be a true member of the Stewart family.
也真正成了Stewart家庭中的一员。
A little over two hours.
两个钟头多一点。
Thanks, Grandpa.
谢谢你,爷爷。
I’m supposed to be worried about my daughter,
我原该为我的女儿担心才是。
I know the feeling.
我知道这种感觉。
You’re the only one
你是我们当中唯一
There’s lots of time.
时间多得很。
Oh my!
噢,我的天!
I’ll call and find out.
我打电话问看看。
Are they open?
店开着吗?
We’re in luck.
我们运气好。
They’re open.
店开着。
I’ll bicycle down to the village and get them.
我骑脚踏车去镇上拿。
I put them in the pocket of my sports jacket.
我把它们放在我运动夹克的口袋里。
Well, if they’re not,
噢,假如店不开的话,
Now, once you put the ring on Susan’s finger,
现在,你一旦将戒指戴上Susan的手指,
and here I am with
如今我却和
In two hours and fifteen minutes
再过两小时十五分钟
who really needs to be wearing a tuxedo,
真正需要穿燕尾服的人,
anyway.
不管怎么说。
And they have lots of clip-on bow ties.
而且他们有许多夹上去的领结。
I’m the father of the bride.
我是新娘的父亲。
Oh, you’re a lucky guy, Harry.
噢,你是一个幸运的家伙,Harry。
I’ll be married to Susan.
我就要和Susan结婚了。
the man that’s marrying my daughter —
将要娶我女儿的人在一起--
worrying about him.
为他操心。
And don’t ever forget it.
永远别忘记这一点。
You’d better hurry, Robbie.
你最好快点,Robbie。
What did I do with the rings?
我把戒指放哪儿了?
Wedding-day Jitters.
这叫婚礼紧张症。
I’ll lend you mine, Harry.
我把我的借给你,Harry。
No, no, Robbie doesn’t have them.
不,不,Robbie没有拿。
They have to be here.
它们肯定就在这儿。
I remember now.
我现在想起来了。
Robbie went to pick up
Robbie去拿
What about the rings?
戒指怎么办?
You’re right.
你说的对。
It’s still a little over two hours, Harry.
仍然还有两个多小时,Harry。
He gave them to me to hold on to them
他给我戒指,要我自己保管,
Relax, Harry.
不要紧张,Harry。
I think you put them
我想你是放在
Didn’t you give them to Richard?
你不是把它们交给Richard了吗?
I remember.
我想起来了。
The best man always keeps the rings.
男傧相总是保管戒指的。
so I wouldn’t lose them.
免得我弄丢了。
Oh, yeah.
噢,对了。
the clip-on bow ties.
夹上去的领结。
Just relax.
不用紧张。
You’re right.
你说的对。
I put them in my tuxedo —
我将它们放在我礼服的口袋--
What time is it?
现在是什么时间了?
No,
不对,
I hope they aren’t lost.
但愿没丢才好。
Right.
对。
I’m sure Robbie has them.
我确定在Robbie那里。
Where’s Robbie?
Robbie在哪儿?
in your tuxedo jacket pocket.
礼服上衣口袋里。
I was really worried.
刚才我真的很担心。
I’ll hold on to them for you.
我为你保管吧。
Oh, I forgot.
噢,我忘了。
I remember.
我记起来了。
I gave them to Robbie to hold
我把它们交给Robbie拿,
because he didn’t want the responsibility of holding them.
因为他不想承担保管它们的责任。
That’s a relief.
现在我放心了。
but in the lapel pocket.
但是在胸前的口袋。
You hold on to them so there won’t be a problem later.
你来保管,免得等一下又出问题了。
You gave them to Richard.
你交给了Richard。
You handed them to me.
你将它们给了我。
What did I do with the rings?
我把戒指放哪儿了?
Oh, don’t worry, Harry.
别担心,Harry。
What did I do with them?
我把它们放在哪儿了?
Remember?
记得吗?
He’s your best man.
他是男傧相呀。
Hey, leaving me?
嗨,丢下我啦?
That’s this dress. Borrowed from Marilyn.
那就是这件礼服。跟Marilyn借的。
now, I think we’d better get dressed, fellas.
现在我们最好去穿好衣服,各位。
It’s just so lovely.
它是那么可爱。
My wristband.
我的腕带。
The wedding dress. And something blue.
结婚礼服。蓝色的东西。
Well,
好了,
The wedding ceremony will be over.
婚礼会结束。
Of course!
当然有!
Right. What’s old?
对了,旧的东西是什么?
Something old.
旧的东西。
And now for… something old,
现在,接着是--一些旧的、
OK. Let’s see.
好,让我们看看。
something new, something borrowed,
一些新的、一些借来的、
The wristband. Something old?
腕带。旧的东西?
I bought it in an antique shop
我在一家古董店买的,
Robbie will bring the ties back.
Robbie会拿领结回来。
Something borrowed.
借的东西。
I had planned to wear them.
我早就预备戴它们。
Yes, honey. I did.
是的,亲爱的,是这样。
Two hours from now.
从现在起两小时。
Oh, Mother. I forgot you still had it.
噢,妈妈。我忘了你仍然保留着它。
I wore it when I married your father.
我和你父亲结婚时戴着它。
Something old.
旧的东西。
when I was about eighteen years old.
那时我差不多十八岁。
It’ll all be over in two hours.
再两个小时就结束了。
Two hours from now.
从现在起还有两个小时。
I saved it for my wedding day.
我留着等我的结婚日才用。
You’ll be husband and wife.
你们就成为夫妻了。
Something blue.
蓝色的东西。
Are we ever going to finish?
我们这样谈得完吗?
All right. OK.
好吧。行了。
And you saved it for me, didn’t you, Mother?
你也留着要给我,对吗,妈妈?
and something blue.
一些蓝色的。
Try to take it easy.
放轻松点。
You’ll be fine.
你不会有事的。
I guess you’re right.
说的也对。
Over?
结束?
All right!
好的!
Something borrowed.
借来的东西。
You really are a fabulous designer, Marilyn.
你真是一个绝佳的设计师,Marilyn。
Harry will lift this veil over your head
Harry会掀起面纱
it suddenly became real.
一切突然成真了。
Oh, Grandpa will be so pleased that you’re wearing them.
噢,你戴了它,祖父一定会非常高兴。
and now for something new.
现在轮到新的东西了。
I’ve been saving them for today.
我一直留着等今天才戴。
we won’t be there
我们将无法
Oh, that reminds me.
噢,你倒提醒了我。
Lovely!
太可爱了!
Something borrowed, something blue.
借的东西、蓝色的东西、
Oh, there you go.
噢,一切都好了。
Mom.
妈妈。
I’m sure he misses Grandma on a day like this.
我想在这样的日子祖父一定会思念祖母。
And when you both say, “I do,”
当你们两人都说「我愿意」时,
You never looked better.
再漂亮不过了。
to see Susan become Mrs. Harry Bennett.
目睹Susan成为Harry Bennett太太。
Grandma’s pearls!
祖母的珍珠项链!
Oh, I’m so excited!
噢,我真是太兴奋了!
Before you leave — do I look all right?
在你们离开之前,告诉我--我这样子可以吗?
When you said, “I do,” Marilyn,
当你说「我愿意」时,Marilyn,
In less than two hours,
在不到两个小时之后,
Perfect!
太棒了!
Lovely!
太可爱了!
Oh, it’s so beautiful, Marilyn!
噢,它好漂亮,Marilyn!
The veil.
面纱。
I’ve never worn them before.
我从来没有戴过这个。
Oh, you’re a real Stewart!
噢,你是一个真正Stewart家的人!
Something old…
旧的东西…
Doesn’t it look just right on Susan?
Susan戴起来正好,不是吗?
Lovely!
太可爱了!
If we don’t get dressed,
假如我们不去打扮的话,
She’s right.
她说得没错。
Saving them for today?
留着等今天?
you will be Mrs. Harry Bennett.
你将成为Harry Bennett太太。
You’ve got the wedding-day jitters!
你已经得了婚礼紧张症了!
and kiss the bride.
并吻新娘。
Help me with them, Marilyn.
帮我戴上,Marilyn。
That’s all right, Susan.
没有错,Susan。
How are you?
你好吗?
I do.
我愿意。
By the power vested in me by the laws of the State of New York,
凭着纽约州法律赋予我的权力,
I do.
我愿意。
All right, ladies and gentlemen.
好啦,女士们、先生们。
What am I supposed to do?
我该做什么?
I think it’s time for the wedding to begin.
我想是婚礼可以开始的时候了。
So just relax.
所以,放轻松点。
before the ceremony.
在婚礼前。
should not be legally joined in marriage?
不该合法结婚的?
Do either of you have any reason
两位之中可有哪位因为某项原因
Dearly beloved,
敬爱的人们,
we are gathered here today
我们今天聚集在这里
Ah, Judge.
噢,法官。
The rings, please.
请戴戒指。
The wedding ceremony is about to begin.
婚礼就要开始了。
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我现在宣布你们成为夫妻。
You may kiss the bride now, Harry.
你可以吻新娘了,Harry。
Then, Harry Bennett, do you take Susan Stewart
那么,Harry Bennett,你愿意接受Susan Stewart
OK, Jane. Start the music.
好,Jane。音乐开始。
you are about to become Susan Bennett —
你即将成为Susan Bennett--
We’ll come upstairs and get you in a little while.
我们待会儿就上楼来带你下去。
Richard’s going to take some wedding pictures
Richard准备拍一些结婚照片
Mrs. Harry Bennett.
Harry Bennett太太。
And you, Susan Stewart,
那么你,Susan Stewart,
Is there anyone present who can show
在座可有人能提出
Susan Stewart…
Susan Stewart…
any just cause why these two people
任何正当理由说明这两位
Got to go and feed him.
我得走了,该去喂他了。
Take off the veil,
拿掉面纱,
Are you kidding? Relax?
你在开玩笑吗?放轻松?
to be your lawful, wedded wife?
做你合法的妻子吗?
Hello.
哈罗。
do you take Harry Bennett
你愿意接受Harry bennett
to be your lawful, wedded husband?
为你合法的丈夫吗?
How are you?
你好吗?
why you should not legally be joined in marriage?
不能合法结婚的?
And that’s dear little Max.
那是亲爱的小Max。
to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.
见证这位男士和这位女士的神圣婚盟。
Philip… Ellen.
Philip… Ellen。
I have them, Harry.
在我这里,Harry。
kick off your shoes, and sit down.
脱掉你的鞋子,坐下来。
Please take your places.
请大家就座。
0 条评论